Thursday, February 6, 2014

Greece

 As many of you know, I am in Greece! I arrived today, and still couldn't believe I was actually here. Although we didn't do much, the site of overlooking the entire city of Athens was breathtaking!!! 
 
 Athens was built within 7 mountain/hills. When you reach the top, you will see a city that onced seemed chaotic, but from the big picture it all just made sense. Sometimes we just need to see the bigger picture and things won't seem as confusing. 

 As we finished up, we went back to the hotel, where dinner was prepared for us. The food they served was definitely not what I was expecting. They had some bread on the side. Then for the first course they have these crepes per say that had ham and cheese in them. It tasted like a grilled cheese sandwich. 
Then they served us this cabbage only salad with good dressing. Finally, for the entree, we had some mystery meat and rice, but it tasted good! For dessert there was fruit. I hope that is only like a one time thing or else Greek food is not what I expected at all. 

I wonder what enexpected adventures are waiting for me tomorrow...goodnight all! 

Love, 
Yours Truly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment