Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Casablanca

I absolutely love old movies! On my cable channels, TMC is always there. Some of my favorites that are funny are the Yum Yum Tree with Jack Lennon, Some Like It Hot and Some Like it Cold with Marylin Monroe and Jack Lennon, and Susan Slept Here with Debbie Reynolds. The murder mysteries and suspense movies are always best when done my Alfred Hitchcock. He has strange, yet compelling movies that will never bore you. One of the movies that are my favorite my him is Psycho. Oh my goodness, that is a thriller for sure!!! Well, you might be wondering why I am talking about old movies, but no need to wonder, I will tell you! Today was the 70th anniversary of Casablanca, and they were having a one time showing in the theaters. I went to see the movie this evening with my mother, Kimberly, and Connie (a family friend, a little older than my mom). It was wonderful, and so cool to see an old movie on the big, theater screens! I only watched bits and pieces before, but I finally got to see the whole thing tonight. I didn't regret going one bit! I had a blast, and can't wait to see another old movie in the theaters again! :) TMC forever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of Casablanca, but I love Alfred Hitchcock movies such are Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, or Vertigo. All of those are absolutely amazing. I don't know how you define old, but I also love Sparticus, What's up Doc, and It's a mad mad mad mad world! Westerns are also great! haha

    ReplyDelete