Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweden Mission Trip

I am so excited for Sweden!!! I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun. :) This is my first mission trip and first time over seas. I have been out of the country but not across the ocean like this or anything. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this trip! I really hope to be able to reach out to lost souls and help people. Only 1% know of Christ. It is a very dark country. On the bright side, I hear it is also a BEAUTIFUL country, and from the pictures I have seen, it is.

As I was packing for this trip this week, I was so anxious I was going to forget something. I am done packing and taking my sister to the airport where she will depart to see family in California (it's our spring break). After that I'm going to my hotel, so I can't really go back to the house to get something if I forgot it. I guess I'll have to find out if I forgot anything important when I actually get to Sweden.

Well guys, pray for me and this trip and my sister! Have a wonderful spring break!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment